Serving the NYC Area and Long Island for over 30 Years!
The Music Mall
A Multicultural Facility for Music Creation and Video Production
with a focus on Education, Rehearsal and Live Event Performances
The Music Mall - A Multicultural Venue for Everything Music
Coming to Nassau County Long Island 2020
The Music Mall LI Project > Get Involved Now
The focal point of The Music Mall is the 720 s/f Sound Stage. (One of the Largest on Long Island)
A pro level rider approved FOH PA and all pro Backline with a 12 person Hospitality Green Room
10,000 s/f of Live Music, Video Production and Special Events Facility for showcasing...
Live Music, Performing Arts, Dance and Comedy all in a more intimate and sophisticated setting.
- Music Video Production Facility with Green Screen Studio and high ceilings - use your crew or ours!
Music Videos, Band and Artist Promo Videos, YouTube Videos, Podcasts, Live Streaming Events
- Emerging Artists and Band Photo Studio with Green Screen
- Digital Music Production Studios with DAW's and Vocal Recording Booths
- Collab-a-Writing Lounge at the Creative Café for Artists, Singers and Songwriters
- Industry Events, Business Networking, Charity Functions and Private Party Bookings
- Clinics, Lectures and Master Classes (Various Disciplines)
- Performing Arts and Theatrical Functions, Dance Recitals
- Lesson Rooms for Educators and Mentors
- 4BARS Music School at The Music Mall (available for concession)
- Rehearsal Rooms for Students with Pro Equipment
- Dance Studio for Artist Development - ConfiDance (TM) Studio at The Music Mall (available concession)
- DJ and MC School - (DJSkillz Spin School (TM) at The Music Mall (available for concession)
- Pro Karaoke for Serious Amateur Competition with Monthly Grand Finales on the Main Sound Stage
(Sing2Us Karaoke Studio (TM) at The Music Mall (available for concession)
- Music Incubator at The Music Mall, Memberships for Musicians, Bands, Singers, Artists, Songwriters, A&R, Managers Agents,
Producers, Promoters, Audio/Video Engineers, Composers, DJ's, Performers, Dancers and Comedians.
Writing and Collaboration, Meetings, Broadband Internet, Lounge, Break Room, Conference Room, Creative Café (TM) Discounts,
Sound Stage Usage, Rehearsal Space, Business Services, Equipment Storage Available and many, many more Amenities!
- Creative Café (TM) - Enjoy Coffee, Tea, Expresso, Kava, Beer, Wine, Spirts, Juice and Smoothie Bar with a Lite Food & Snack Menu
- Mentoring Opportunities for Emerging Artists and Students
- Rehearsal Space by the Month and Main Sound Stage by the Hour (All Brand New Pro Equipment)
- Industry Related Retail Opportunities - What can YOU bring to the Table? YOU at The Music Mall?
There are many other opportunities for involvement in this project from Volunteering to Mentoring
This project is really something very special for Nassau County and we are working very closely with our local Schools
as far as Mentoring, Facility Usage and Keeping Music Education, Dance and Performing Arts in our Public Schools.
This Community Outreach is your Call to Action to join us in our efforts to connect our organization's ideas and practices to YOU our community. Unlike marketing, which is focused on products or strategies that increase market share, outreach takes on an educational component that engages the community for the better good of our citizens.
We are asking YOU the community what you would bring to the Table if you were given an opportunity to do something...
Bold and Forward Thinking for our community?
We are supporting and working hard to help keep Music Education, Dance and Performing Arts in our public schools through the use of our facility here in South Nassau County.
Please join us in our efforts to be a part of the solution by becoming a Patron Member.
Once a Patron Member you will receive your Passport to Possibilities and throughout the year you will be invited to attend exclusive Patron Only Events, Functions, Parties, Karaoke Nights, Classes, Clinics, Dance, Comedy and Music Performances.
Please Support our efforts at: https://www.patreon.com
Angel Patron - Partnerships - Sweat Equity - Sponsors - Advertisers - Fund Raising - Mentoring - Master Classes - Clinics Lectures - Merchants - Personal Coach - Educators and Teachers - Pro Bono Musical Performances (paid expenses)
Let the Music Unite Us!
Partners in Success,
StarStudio.org at The Music Mall
Sound Stage at The Music Mall
Sponsorship Available - Promoted on ALL Social Media and Print Advertising
We Support Our Troops
Custom Made Replica Amp Art Sound Panels
StarStudios.org is proud to announce the start up of a new division to support our Troops that will manufacture Custom Replica Amp Art Sound Panels - 100% Hand Made in the USA by Veterans soon to be available for commissioning, Solid Wood Frames, Genuine Tolex, Hardware, Grill Cloth and Piping. Two Inches of Genuine ROXUL Semi Rigid Sound Panel - Replica down to the finest detail. Fully functioning Custom Art Sound Panel. 30" x 30" x 3.25" Hangs on wall with included Z-Bars For inquires or to sponsor a unit for a Music Loving Combat Veteran please email > info@StarStudios.org
Master Classes, Clinics and Lectures
Held by leading industry professionals with the passion to share their talents.
Creative Café at The Music MAll
Enjoy Coffee, Tea, Expresso, Kava, Beer, Wine, Spirts, Juice & Smoothie Bar, Lite Food Menu, Finger Foods,
Snacks and more...
So Come and Relax, Create & Collaborate
Free Wi-Fi for Junior Member Status
Music Education through Lessons and Live Productions
Disc Jockey - MC - Host - Live Entertainment and Lighting
for your Special Event held at THe Music Mall Special Event Space or at your location or Catering Hall
Complete DJ Services - All Genres
from House Parties to Large Catering Halls
We only use Pro Equipment with backups, so the music never stops.
Always professional and Always on Time. Fully Licensed & Insured.
We provide paperwork and Insurance Certificate to your Catering Hall.
Entertainment Done Your Way -
Ad some excitement to your next affair with Entertainers, Dancers, Comedians, Hosts, Lighting Effects, Props and Handouts.
366 N. Broadway, Suite 410, Jericho, NY 11753
We are currently looking for additional Affiliate Members, Music Educators, Producers, Audio Engineers as well as Local Artists to Promote and Showcase through our Live Events.